sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2008

***American Elections***



Hi!!!
Today I'm going to tolk about the contraverty of the Americant Elections.
This is the story of a dream come though in the words of Martin Luther King "I have a dream" that one day a negro would be sitting in the White Hause.
The fact that Obama has won the elections is going to be a great change in the world, because that could be the begining of the end of reasismo.It's going to be very strange to see a colored president in the USA.
He will have a very big task to get America back in its feet. The crisis, the stock exchange, the problems with banks and the world crisis in general.
I think America needed a president young and whith new ideas, the only problem that I can see is if he will be allaued to follow his ideas and believes.
Summing up I think the future and the hope for the rest of the world is called Obama

No hay comentarios: