jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

***"Quina"***



Hi!!!

Today I will tell you what happened during my holiday.
Something happened I won a trip to Skii for 4 people for 1 week.
I won the trip i the quina a popular game similar to bingo played in Catalunya during Christmas. It was in the Hotel Xon's playa in a raffle after the quina.
My father, my cousin and I went to play quina and after playing all night we didn't win enything and then came the raffle and we amazingly won the prize.
My fatheer and my cousin got near winning because many games they we waiting for one number but I did ot get near in any game. So the last thing I thought it was that I was going to win was the lotery.
They started saying the numbrs from the back the first one was 6 which I had then it was 2 which I had and again 6 which I also had then 7 I got goose pimples and very nervous and the last one was my nomber 4 I jumped with joy because really it was the firsttime I had ever won anything.

No hay comentarios: