jueves, 5 de marzo de 2009

***London***




Hi!!!!


Today I will talk about the trip to London.
Well, before anything else I must tell you that I liked it very much and those who didn't come they missed a fantastic trip.
Realy I liked the city very much because London is a fantastic sity althoughwe only a small part of it.
In my opinion the excursion was wll organized and we had to be on our own and actvitiesextra, and visit touristic places and had enough free time to do what we wanted and enjoy the city.
We visited many places which I liked very much especialy Big Ben and London Eye which I relly liked it is spectacular.It was a fantastic exprience because in our free time which we had to organise ourselves and ind the might underground which is enormous and also and also the buses, which we had to find with a plan.
What I didn't like was going out at night because people go home early and everything closes very early. And tolking about the dring what a laugh hahaha because are very mean hahaha to say something because they mesured the "cubatas" with a "chupito" glass hahaha, but in generaly everything went well and I would go again.
In my opinion was a fantastic experience whuch I like to continue. :)

2 comentarios:

_SòniA! dijo...

Yes, London is a fantastic city and very nice. I like very much went to london! :)

see you tomorrow vese! :)

R@mon@ dijo...

YeS!!
I Love LonDoN!! It's a very nice city and the trip with the teachers was beautiful because we had a lot of freedom!


kiSs yOu:*:)