miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

***Easter Holiday***

Today I'm going totolk about my Eastev holiday. The truth is that things didn't look to good because we having alterations in the hause.
We bought he hause two years ago nearly three years. At the beggining we likd the hause very much but with the passing of the time we got a bit tired inside so my mother decided to change all the things inside s we worked for about a month and all the family had to work. The good thing is that my father is a bullder and knows about joinery and phumbing so we didn't have to pay any labour changer. We changed the floor we took out the bar in the kitchen and new and new furnisher and now we have kitchen and living room are together. We bought a heater whuch lookslike a chimney and for all this my mother is very happy... hahaha.
Well the thing is that for the first days of my hliday we had to work very hard but my reward was going to Burgos to visit my cousin and I had a great time, but I will to you on my next ntry about the trip to Burgos...

No hay comentarios: