viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

***Easter Holiday 2***





As I told you my last entry today I will talk about my trip to Burgos durig Ester week where I had a very which.
Let's go to the point the truth is that o drive ther is very tiring because there are more than 800km there are 8h y car but it was worthit I stayed there for three days and it was very enjoyable because there, are many bulgarian and of course it is very different to be with people from your country because of the jok well here is very good because there are some bulgarian people which are the people wich my cusins have and this is different.
The worst was for my cousin because she had to work and couldn't stay together for a long time but because of that I met some cousins who I had only had spoken through akype but never seen them . Besides my cousins I met another boy ver handsome by the way and with who I spent those few day and really it wasa pitty I could only spent uch a short time because he is a boy worth fishting for . He is twenty years old and plays football well for an amateurteam in the village where he leaves and he is a very good boy. Besides all of these I saw my best friend who I had not seen for two years and we had a great time. I leave you with some photos








No hay comentarios: