sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

***My best girl friend***


Hi !

Today I'm going to talk about my best girl fiend. Her name is Begoña is 19 years old, is tall and brown and a wonderful person. We met 7 years ago in a village near Burgos called Canicosa de la Sierra and I can say is the best time I have spent there. Our first meeting was in the bus stop where I used to wait for the bus togo to the institute which was in the next village called Quintanar de la Sierra
It was my first day at school and the first day at the bus stop we see med to get on together and started to tolk on the bus as I sat behind her and she asked me if I knew anybody else in the village and I said no and then she asked me to go out with her and her friends in the village. That way began a wonderful friendship and made we decided t come to live hre and the goodbay was very hard but lthough the long distance our friendship prevarls. When I just recently went to Burgos for Holy week and had a great time with all the people I used to know.

No hay comentarios: